Aarhus University Seal / Aarhus Universitets segl

Identification of chromosome aberrations in sporadic microsatellite stable and unstable colorectal cancers using array comparative genomic hybridization

Publikation: Bidrag til tidsskrift/Konferencebidrag i tidsskrift /Bidrag til avisTidsskriftartikelForskningpeer review

  • Thomas Dyrsø Jensen
  • ,
  • Jian Li, Danmark
  • Kai Wang, Danmark
  • Jan Lindebjerg
  • ,
  • Steen Kølvraa
  • ,
  • Lars Bolund
  • Anders Jakobsen
  • ,
  • Gert Bruun-Petersen
  • ,
  • Shengting Li, Danmark
  • Dorthe Gylling Crüger
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is one of the most common cancers in Denmark and in the western world in general, and the prognosis is generally poor. According to the traditional molecular classification of sporadic colorectal cancer, microsatellite stable (MSS)/chromosome unstable (CIN) colorectal cancers constitute approximately 85% of sporadic cases, whereas microsatellite unstable (MSI) cases constitute the remaining 15%. In this study, we used array comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH) to identify genomic hotspot regions that harbor recurrent copy number changes. The study material comprised fresh samples from 40 MSS tumors and 20 MSI tumors obtained from 60 Danish CRC patients. We identified five small genomic regions (
TidsskriftCancer Genetics and Cytogenetics
Sider (fra-til)84-95
Antal sider12
StatusUdgivet - 1 feb. 2011

Se relationer på Aarhus Universitet Citationsformater

ID: 35896478