Professor, Centerleder, Professor
Bartholins Allé 2
bygning 1260, lokale 322
8000 Aarhus C
Direkte telefon: 87168012
Research profile: Professor, Director of Centre for Arctic Health (CAH) and head of the Unit of Cellular & Molecular Toxicology (CMT), Department of Public Health, Aarhus University.
Eva Cecilie Bonefeld-Jørgensen (ECB-J), Professor in Human Environmental Toxicology and Director of Center for Arctic Health (http://www.cah.au.dk/) has been the head of the research group (1 part-time professor, 1 associated professor, 1 post doc, 4 PhD students, 1 research assistant, 2 research year stud. med, 2 student assistants, 2 technical assistant, 2 thesis research student) for more than 18 years and has more than 15 years of experience in the research area of human toxicology and endocrine disruptors. ECB-J has a formal education as research leader.
CURRICULUM VITAE: Professor, Director, Eva Cecilie Bonefeld-Jørgensen
Present position: Professor, Director of Centre for Arctic Health & Cellular and Molecular Toxicology, Department for Public Health, University of Aarhus (AU), Bldg. 1260, Bartholins Allé 2, 8000 Århus C, Denmark. Home address Skåde Højgårdsvej 81, 8270 Højbjerg. Email address: email@example.com
1988: Master of Sciences (MSc), University of Aarhus, Major in Molecular Biology.
1992: Ph.D. Degree in Science, The Faculty of Natural Science University of Aarhus.
2005: Formal education in Research Management, Copenhagen Business School
2010- : Professor in Human Environmental Toxicology, University of Aarhus (AU).
2008- : Director of Centre for Arctic Health, Department of Public Health, AU
1999- : Head of the Unit of Cellular & Molecular Toxicology, Department of Public Health, AU.
1999 - 2010: Associated Professor, Head of the Unit of Cellular & Molecular Toxicology, Depart. of Public Health, AU.
1996 - 1999: Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental and Occupational Medicine, AU.
1992 - 1996: Post doc. PhD, Department of Environmental and Occupational Medicine, AU.
1991 - 1991: Research assistant, Institute of Molecular Biology, AU.
1988 - 1991: Ph.D. / Lic.scient. student, Institute of Molecular Biology, AU.
1988 - 1988: Research assistant, Institute of Molecular Biology, AU.
1987 - 1987: Scholarship from Danish Cancer Society, thesis at The Institute of Molecular Biology, AU.
Competences & Experiences
President and Memberships of professional boards
Project leader/coordinator of ongoing projects
Partner / participant in ongoing and some recent interdisciplinary projects
Publications and Citations (see WEB Science diagram at the last page in this document, Bilag 1)
Only peer reviewed publications are listed: More than 114 international peer-reviewed publications; Six international peer reviewed scientific chapters (two being in press) in the international AMAP Reports being online at www.amap.no.; Five peer reviewed book chapters; Five scientific publications in Danish journals; Seven scientific reports in Danish or English; For the last five years 41 international peer reviewed publications; Currently five manuscript are submitted and eight in preparation for publication in international journals. For the full publication list see my homepage http://pure.au.dk/portal/da/persons/eva-cecilie-bonefeldjoergensen(2e9445d9-efa7-4668-b6cd-41982d42e0b0)/cv.html?id=44562131
International peer reviewed Scientific chapters in International AMAP Reports
105. Bonefeld-Jørgensen, EC. 2003. The Humans Health Effects Biomarker Program. Chapter 7 in the Ministry of the Environment National Report of AMAP Greenland and Faroe Islands 1997-2001. Dancea (Danish Cooperation for Environment in the Arctic Ministry of Environment); vol.1 Human Health
106. Bonefeld-Jørgensen, EC, and Pierre Ayotte. 2003. Toxicological Properties of POPs and Related Health Effects of Concern for the Arctic Populations. Chapter 6 in the international peer reviewed The AMAP Assessment Report 2002: Human Health in the Arctic, Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP), Oslo 2003 (http://www.amap.no, publication online, AMAP assessment reports-scientific, HH_C06.pdf)
107. Bonefeld-Jørgensen Eva C. Genetic and Contaminants. Chapter 6 in The AMAP Assessment Report 2009: Human Health in the Arctic, Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP), Oslo 2009. National and International peer reviewed scientific report. (http://www.amap.no)
108. Gilman, Andy ; Ayotte, Pierre; Dewailly, Eric ; Dudarev, Alexy; Bonefeld-Jørgensen, Eva Cecilie; Muckle, Gina ; Odland, Jon Øyvind. 2009: Public Health and the Effects of Contaminants: Chapter 8 in The International Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Report (AMAP), Human health in the Arctic 2009. 2009. Oslo 2009. National and International peer reviewed scientific report. (http://www.amap.no)
110. Bonefeld-Jørgensen, E. C., Long, M., Bjerregaard, P., Nielsen, N. O. & Toft, G et al.. 2014. Effect studies. Overview of ongoing cohort studies, and dietary studies in the Arctic and the effects of measured levels of contaminants on population health; Chapter 3 in AMAP Human Health Report 2015.in press
Scientific publications in Danish journals
Scientific Reports in Danish or English
Publikation: Forskning - peer review › Review
Publikation: Forskning - peer review › Tidsskriftartikel
Publikation: Forskning - peer review › Poster
Aktivitet: Foredrag og mundtlige bidrag
Aktivitet: Foredrag og mundtlige bidrag